In this 5+ hour course, Chris gives all of his best advice to start a video company, from the importance of finding your niche to how to come up with your branding, all the way to gear build up, how to create estimates and come up with pricing, making the leap to full time, and much, much more.
...are just starting out with your video business but need to make sure you're going about it right...
...have had a video company on the side for a few months or a few years, and you want to take it more seriously and grow it...
...feel the desire to go FULL TIME with your video business but need that last push and bit of guidance & direction...
...then this course was created for YOU.
A small sample of some of the things you'll walk away understanding:
- Which type of business entity is best for your company
- What is the absolute must-have gear before you hit "record" that first time
- How to create a killer highlight reel even if you've never had a paid project before
- Where to find your very first clients, and how to crush that all-important first meeting
- What to charge for and how to create an estimate
- Ins & outs of a standard production contract
- The solid checklist to complete before taking your business full time
What's included in the Premium Course:
- 5+ hours of video instruction
- An interactive, fully formatted Excel spreadsheet to start creating professional-quality estimates today
- The actual Production Contract that Chris uses in his company (which he walks through line by line in the course)
- Several downloadable assets related to their respective courses
- A 30 day, no questions asked money back guarantee. We know you'll get tremendous value out of the course!
- For a limited time, a free download of the ebook "Video Promotion: A Step-by-Step Guide to Maximizing Your Views" which you can use for your own videos as well as those of your clients
StartLesson 1: Real Talk (That You REALLY Need to Hear) (14:32)
StartLesson 2: Finding Your Niche (14:51)
StartLesson 3: Company Name & Branding (26:51)
StartLesson 4: Making It Official (20:18)
StartLesson 5: Marketing & Website (30:54)
StartLesson 6: Core Gear (39:07)